School psychologists are comprehensively and highly trained in broad and diverse areas that integrate their skills not only in the academic and intellectual realms, but also in the physical, and social/emotional well-being of everyone.
Aside from AASP focusing on giving back to the community with the raised contributions, AASP is concentrating on hope, encouraging, motivating, and providing possibilities for a better well-being as we navigate and move forward from this period of so much change.
This year AASP has developed a fun 5K virtual race (run or walk), which you can complete at the place of your choice between October 1st and November 11th, 2020. IRun4WellnessAASP.org
Join us, engage yourself and others and have some fun, while at the same time you practice self-care, following CDC guidelines, and support a greater cause!
Sign up as a group with your colleagues, school district, school, family, business and/or by yourself and represent!
We are on this together!
Remember to use these hashtags: #IRun4Wellness, #IRun4WellnessAASP, #NSPW, #SPAW, #Wellbeing, and upload your pictures on social media (FB or IG)!
1. Register here: IRun4WellnessAASP.org
2. Make a contribution*
3. Purchase a shirt and/or a sweatshirt* on the store icon on the event website, and wear it the day of (a small amount of your purchase will go towards the overall goal).
4. Download and app to track your distance (e.g., Strave, Map My Run, Nike, Run Keeper, etc.)
5. Run or Walk a 5K (3.2mi) between October 1st and November 11th at the place of your choice and have fun!
6. Submit your time under the results icon on the event website by November 11th.
7. Tune to Facebook on November 13th at 5PM for a live event where raffles and recognitions will be taking place.