Arizona Association of
The mission of school psychologists is to promote educationally and psychologically healthy environments for all children and youth by implementing research-based, effective programs that prevent problems, enhance independence, and promote optimal learning.
Family, School, and Community Partnering Recognition Award
The NASP Family, School, and Community Partnering Interest Group is excited to announce a call for nominations for the Family, School, and Community Partnering Recognition Award. The purpose of this award is to recognize a NASP member who exemplifies family, school, and community partnering in their work. Practitioners, researchers, and trainers are encouraged to send nominations (including self-nominations) to Sarah Fefer at firstname.lastname@example.org. Nominations are due by January 17, 2018.
Each nomination should include a statement of nominee qualifications (2-page maximum) relative to the following five criteria: (1) Scholarship or applied work focuses on family, school, and community partnering; (2) Quality of family, school, and community partnering activities; (3) Quantity of family, school, and community partnering activities; (4) Family, school, and community partnering activities include increasing the capacity for partnering (e.g., training district coaches); and (5) Family, school, and community partnering activities are aligned with empirically-validated strategies.
Send nominations (including self-nominations) to Sarah Fefer at email@example.com
NASP Advocacy Action Center
1. Visit The NASP Advocacy Page to find all of NASP's current Legislative alerts.
2. Click on the blue title of one of these alerts, and this will bring you to a new page.
3. Input your personal information in the pre-existing boxes to send the letter to Congress. The Advocacy Action Center will find your members of Congress automatically by your zip code.
4. If you check the box "Remember me" at the bottom of the page , it will remember this information.
5. Press "submit" on this page and a new page will appear with a draft subject line and message to e-mail to congress. You may keep this subject line and message or choose to edit it.
6. When you are finished editing the letter, press "Submit" and you will receive a confirmation that your letter was sent.
7. From the confirmation page, press "Back to main page" to return to the home page and submit the rest of the letters.