Phoenix, AZ 85028-3849
(602) 996-2330 (fax)
2014 Fall Conference (Workshop)
Thursday, Nov 6, 2014
The 2014 Fall Conference of the Arizona Association of School Psychologists will be held November…
The 2013-2014 Membership Year ended on June 30th, 2014. Renew now to take full advantage of member benefits including:
• Reduced rate for Annual Conference
• Regional workshops at little or no cost
• Updates on important issues relevant to school psychologists provided through the AASP newsletter (10 annual electronic issues) and email alerts
• Advocacy for the profession and the children we serve
• Networking opportunities
AASP Membership Renewal Instructions:
1. Click on the Membership Tab.
2. Click on Active Member Renewal.
3. Log in to the AASP website - if you have forgotten your login or password, click on that statement and the system will e-mail it to you. If you have not changed your login information from the "default login", your username is your last name followed by the last 2 digits of your zipcode. Your default password is your 5-digit zipcode. If you continue to have difficulty, please call the AASP office at (602) 992-0554.
4. Review your Membership Information. At the bottom of that page, click to edit any of your information.
5. If you plan to pay by Credit Card through PayPal, Click on Pay Full Renewal button. If you plan to pay by check, send the check to the address to the left of your membership information.
SAVE THE DATE--AASP 2014 Fall Conference
The 2014 edition of AASP's annual Fall Conference will be held on November 6th and 7th at the Desert Willow Conference Center in Phoenix. More information regarding presenters and registration will be released soon, but be sure to save the date so you can join your colleagues for another fantastic conference.