Phoenix, AZ 85028-3849
(602) 996-2330 (fax)
Thanks for a Great Conference!!
Thank you to all who attended the 2015 AASP Fall Conference. It was a wonderful conference, with a great lineup of speakers who are experts in their field. We hope you enjoyed your experience. Look for a survey to be delivered to you via email in the coming weeks.
Thanks again for all your support!!
Renew your membership now to take full advantage of member benefits including:
• Reduced rate for Annual Conference
• Regional workshops at little or no cost
• Updates on important issues relevant to school psychologists provided through the AASP newsletter (10 annual electronic issues) and email alerts
• Advocacy for the profession and the children we serve
• Networking opportunities
AASP Membership Renewal Instructions:
1. Click on the Membership Tab.
2. Click on Inactive Member Renewal.
3. Log in to the AASP website - if you have forgotten your login or password, click on that statement and the system will e-mail it to you. If you have not changed your login information from the "default login", your username is your last name followed by the last 2 digits of your zipcode. Your default password is your 5-digit zipcode. If you continue to have difficulty, please call the AASP office at (602) 992-0554.
4. Review your Membership Information. At the bottom of that page, click to edit any of your information.
5. If you plan to pay by Credit Card through PayPal, Click on Pay Full Renewal button. If you plan to pay by check, send the check to the address to the left of your membership information.