Phoenix, AZ 85028-3849
(602) 996-2330 (fax)
2013 AASP Fall Conference (Conference)
Thursday, Oct 24, 2013
The Annual Conference of the Arizona Association of School Psychologists will be held on October …
Your AASP Membership Expires June 30th!
The 2012-2013 Membership Year ends on June 30th, 2013. Renew now to take full advantage of member benefits including:
• Reduced rate for Annual Conference with this year's conference featuring Dr. Ross Greene, Associate Professor in the Department of Psychiatry at Harvard Medical School and the originator of the Collaborative Problem Solving approach, author of the highly acclaimed books The Explosive Child and Lost at School.
• Regional workshops at little or no cost
• Updates on important issues relevant to school psychologists provided through the AASP newsletter (10 annual electronic issues) and email alerts
• Advocacy for the profession and the children we serve
• Networking opportunities
AASP Membership Renewal Instructions:
1. Click on the Membership Tab.
2. Click on Active Member Renewal.
3. Log in to the AASP website - if you have forgotten your login or password, click on that statement and the system will e-mail it to you. If you have not changed your login information from the "default login", your username is your last name followed by the last 2 digits of your zipcode. Your default password is your 5-digit zipcode. If you continue to have difficulty, please call the AASP office at (602) 992-0554.
4. Review your Membership Information. At the bottom of that page, click to edit any of your information.
5. If you plan to pay by Credit Card through PayPal, Click on Pay Full Renewal button. If you plan to pay by check, send the check to the address to the left of your membership information.