Phoenix, AZ 85028-3849
(602) 996-2330 (fax)
2015 Fall Conference (Workshop)
Thursday, Nov 5, 2015
SAVE THE DATE!!
AASP will hold its annual Fall Conference on November 5-6, 2015 at the De…
Renew your membership now to take full advantage of member benefits including:
• Reduced rate for Annual Conference
• Regional workshops at little or no cost
• Updates on important issues relevant to school psychologists provided through the AASP newsletter (10 annual electronic issues) and email alerts
• Advocacy for the profession and the children we serve
• Networking opportunities
AASP Membership Renewal Instructions:
1. Click on the Membership Tab.
2. Click on Active Member Renewal.
3. Log in to the AASP website - if you have forgotten your login or password, click on that statement and the system will e-mail it to you. If you have not changed your login information from the "default login", your username is your last name followed by the last 2 digits of your zipcode. Your default password is your 5-digit zipcode. If you continue to have difficulty, please call the AASP office at (602) 992-0554.
4. Review your Membership Information. At the bottom of that page, click to edit any of your information.
5. If you plan to pay by Credit Card through PayPal, Click on Pay Full Renewal button. If you plan to pay by check, send the check to the address to the left of your membership information.
Survey on School-Based Mental Health Services
The Arizona Association of School Psychologists (AASP) Child and Family Advocacy Committee is seeking input from AASP members related to the delivery of school-based mental health services (e.g., counseling, mental health, behavioral health) including Medicaid billable services, through an anonymous online survey.
The purpose of the survey is to identify school-based counseling and mental health services as well as service delivery patterns of Medicaid billable services by Arizona’s school psychologists. To thank you for your time, you have an opportunity to win a $50 Amazon gift card for your participation in the survey. Your survey responses and personal information will not be linked to your raffle submission.
Please contact Katie Eklund (email@example.com) or Samara Way (firstname.lastname@example.org) with any questions or concerns related to this survey. Please click on the link below to participate in the survey: https://uarizona.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_5AOWH2OgZOtpAYR